Leading Professional Education Platform for MF industry
About the Company
India’s leading Professional education platform for MF industry. Founded by a group of
professionals who have more than 100-man years of industry experience and a knack for
understanding industry’s skilling requirements. Driven by the purpose of creating over 100,000
skilled Banking, Financial Services, Insurance (BFSI) & Real Estate professionals and new to
industry financial entrepreneurs over the next 5 years. They bring to the table, an inside-out
practioners’ perspective, proven execution capability & relentless zeal to support all COGS of
better employability & employment ecosystem – Job seekers, Corporates and Educational
institutions. Customer Team is working very closely with experts of BFSI industry and
institutions to bridge the huge gap between Academia and Corporates.
- The Mutual Fund Investor base is growing in India. However, there are not as many Mutual
Fund Advisors who can capture the growing investors.
- There is a need to generate more and more licensed Mutual Fund Distributors to support the
growing investor base.
- Multiple courses and levels in learning path, configurable learning path with optional,
mandatory levels, cost/no cost for some products.
- Custom workflows and journey stages as per process (ARN/EUIN/CPE).
- Since it’s an e-learning platform, performance is expected as on the higher side.
- Web Application: Distributor / Ops / AMC / Super Admin | Hosting on AWS | Micro services |
- Enrollment and registration of potential distributors.
- Capturing registered users’ profile.
- Learning Path configuration based on chosen journey – ARN/EUIN/CPE.
- Built-in Pre Assessment engine to gauge the potential distributors factual and behavioral
attributes, scoring mechanism.
- Integration with third party LMS for preparatory training for NISM Certification.
- Payment gateway integration.
- Workflow orchestration for multiple processes.
- Built-in features to cater operational requirements for assisting the potential distributors
in scheduling the NISM Certification, KYD process, applying for ARN, EUIN, Dashboards,
Reports, Learning progress review, Distributor Journey Views, Audit Trail, Product
configuration, Assessment engine configuration, user management.